Citrus Shrimp Brochettes
Save to My Recipes
This recipe can be served on salad greens that have been dressed with citrus vinaigrette, or as an entrée with rice and vegetables.
Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutes
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 24 uncooked shrimp, peeled
- 8 bamboo skewers, presoaked in water
- Combine juices, oil, zests, salt, and pepper in a bowl or plastic bag.
- Marinate shrimp in juice mixture for 1 hour.
- Thread 6 shrimp onto two parallel skewers, so that 2 skewers go through each shrimp. Repeat 3 more times.
- Grill skewered shrimp for about 3 minutes per side over medium-high heat.
- Serve warm.