Citrusy Swordfish Skewers
This sweet and savory marinade works just as well with tuna steak.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
- 4 swordfish steaks (4 oz. each), cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and cut into 6 portions each
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Combine oil, orange juice, oregano, and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add fish and orange pieces to marinade. Toss to coat. Marinate 60 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- Skewer the swordfish and orange pieces in an alternating fish/fruit pattern.
- Heat grill or broiler to medium. Grill or broil skewers 15 minutes, turning once, until fish is cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve immediately.