Classic American Potato Salad
Fourth of July picnics and cookouts wouldn’t be the same without this classic salad.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 2 lbs. potatoes, boiled, skinned, and cut into chunks
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, and mustard.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add the mayonnaise mixture; toss them gently to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with chives.