Classic Chicken Noodle Soup
This low-fat, low-sodium version makes the most of meaty chicken and tender veggies.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium stalk celery, sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp. all-purpose salt-free seasoning
- ½ tsp. ground sage
- ¼ tsp. ground rosemary
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1½ cups yolkless egg noodles
- Combine all the ingredients except noodles in a stockpot. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling, add the noodles, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Ladle soup into bowls and serve immediately.