This is a classic, crunchy, creamy, and sweet dish. You can’t go wrong with this coleslaw. If you’d like a mayonnaise-free version of this coleslaw, combine 1⁄4 cup lemon juice with 1⁄4 cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon raw honey, and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk and add to the slaw instead of mayonnaise.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 large head white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 large head purple cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 large carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Place the shredded cabbage and carrots in a large bowl. Add the mayonnaise and honey and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.