This is a recipe for a creamy, crunchy, and spicy guacamole with a touch of lemon.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 large avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped scallion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork or potato masher. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, scallion, cilantro, and jalapeño. Mix well to combine.
- Serve immediately.