Though the most traditional form of guacamole is made by crushing the ingredients in a volcanic rock version of a mortar and pestle (known as a molcajete), you can still make a great tasting batch with an everyday bowl and fork.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 large ripe avocados, split in half and pit removed
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Private Selection™ Fine Mediterranean Sea Salt
- In medium bowl, use fork to mash avocado until mostly smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers.