Pizza is not nearly as difficult to make as you may imagine, and makes for a quick meal that will satisfy your whole family. Experiment with toppings like feta cheese, spinach, broccoli, cooked sausage, or grilled chicken.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. store-bought pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 10-oz. can tomato sauce
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Lightly flour a large surface. Using a rolling pin, roll the pizza dough out into a 12-inch circle, flipping the dough over occasionally so that it does not stick to your surface.
- Transfer the circle of dough onto a lightly oiled pizza pan or cookie sheet.
- Use a ladle or spoon to spread tomato sauce over the dough. Leave a 1-inch border of dough for the crust.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the sauce.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly and the crust is lightly browned.