Classic Waldorf Salad
This simple salad comes together in no time at all. Red Delicious apples work well in this recipe.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 celery stalk, cut diagonally into 1" slices
- 1½ cups chopped red apple
- ½ cup sliced grapes
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1½ tsp. lemon juice
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- In a serving dish, mix the celery with the apples, grapes, and the pecans.
- Mix the honey into the mayonnaise to form a creamy dressing. Stir in the lemon juice.
- Toss the celery mixture with the dressing. Chill until ready to serve. Serve on top of greens.