Clean Creamy Corn Chowder
This eating clean recipe uses fresh ingredients in a creamy corn chowder youʼll enjoy time and time again.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups almond milk, divided
- 1 cup potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 cups kernel corn
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek-style yogurt
- In a large pot over medium heat, bring 3 cups of the almond milk, potatoes, and carrots to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining 3 cups almond milk, kernel corn, and salt. Simmer for another 5–8 minutes.
- Remove the soup from the heat and allow to cool about 5 minutes.
- Slowly mix in ¼ cup of the Greek-style yogurt at a time until well blended.