Clean Curry Crackers
The warmth of curry spices swirl through every delightful bite of these perfect pumpkin-seed-packed crackers that tote delicious flavor with all of the quality nutrition you desire.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 8 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup flaxseed
- 2 cups green pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- ¼ cup onion
- ¼ cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup orange juice
- Grind the flaxseeds into a powder using a coffee grinder.
- In a food processor, process together all ingredients into a smooth batter. Spread the batter ¼" thick onto dehydrator trays with nonstick sheets. Score the batter with a spatula into square or triangle shapes.
- Start dehydrating at 145°F. After 2 hours, turn the dehydrator down to 110°F. After 4 hours, remove the nonstick sheet and flip the crackers. Continue dehydrating for an additional 8 hours.