Clean Green Beans Almondine
This recipe makes the most of green beansʼ natural flavor by adding ingredients that brighten their flavor and slivered almonds to accentuate their natural crunch.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- In a medium saucepan of water, bring the green beans to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until tender but still crisp, about 6–8 minutes.
- Remove the green beans from the heat, and drain.
- Place the green beans in a large serving dish, and toss with the olive oil, almonds, lemon juice, and sea salt until well combined.