Clean Protein Power Bars
Rather than opting for a store-bought version, try these delicious homemade power bars. Not only are they the perfect provision of muscle-promoting protein, thereʼs the added benefit of a burst of delicious flavor in every bite.
Serves: 9Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-natural almond butter
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. chopped or slivered almonds
- Spray a 9-by-9-inch glass pan with olive oil spray and preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, flaxseed, eggs, almond butter, and almond milk and blend thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Top with chopped or slivered almonds, pressing them lightly into the top of the mixture. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until firm.
- Allow to set for 1 hour before slicing into 9 equal squares.