Clementine, Orange, and Cranberry Sauce
Cranberries, orange juice, and fresh clementine come together in this sweet and tart sauce great for holiday dining and so much more. This thick relish is superb year-round as a sandwich topping, addition to breakfast, or garnish for roasted meat.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups fresh whole cranberries, washed and drained
- 1 clementine, peeled, segmented, and chopped
- Place juice and sugar in a small saucepan or small stockpot and stir to combine. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add cranberries and clementine, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 10 minutes, until tender. Sauce will thicken significantly as it cools, so if it appears thin, don’t be concerned.
- Remove from heat, cover, and cool. Serve at room temperature.