This double-decker sandwich combines a BLT with a turkey sandwich and is best eaten with potato chips, carrot sticks, and pickle slices, lunch-counter style.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 pieces white bread, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 pieces cooked bacon, cut in half
- 3 thin slices roast turkey
- 1 slice American cheese
- 4 toothpicks
- Put mayonnaise on all three pieces of toast.
- Put 1 leaf of lettuce, tomato, and bacon on one piece of toast, and the other leaf of lettuce, turkey, and cheese on another piece of toast. Stack the toast with the turkey on the bottom and the third piece of toast on the top.
- Slice sandwich into 4 triangles and insert toothpicks in each quadrant.