Cobb Salad Bowl
Pack the salad and dressing separately for a healthy lunch on the go.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 grilled and shredded chicken breast (6 oz.)
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- In a large bowl combine romaine lettuce, olive oil, and vinegar and toss to coat.
- Pour even amounts of salad mixture into each of two serving bowls and top each with half the egg slices, chicken, avocado, tomato, and cucumber. Serve cold.