Save to My Recipes
This is a California-born classic. It is a hearty salad that includes a variety of ingredients for a depth of flavor and texture.
Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutes
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup bottled Italian dressing
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 diced avocado
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup chopped bacon
- 3 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- Toss lettuce leaves with dressing. Mound dressed lettuce on an oval platter.
- Top dressed lettuce with all the other ingredients arranged in separate stripes.