Cobb Salad with Ranch Dressing
This cobb salad is loaded with flavor and healthy fats. Switch it up a little bit by using blue cheese crumbles instead of feta and swapping out the ranch dressing for some homemade blue cheese.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup diced sugar-free ham
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 slices cooked sugar-free bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup prepared ranch dressing
- Chop romaine lettuce and put in a large bowl. Cut cherry tomatoes in half lengthwise and put on top of lettuce. Add ham, eggs, avocados, feta cheese, and crumbled bacon. Toss to distribute.
- Top with ranch dressing and toss until coated. Serve immediately.