Coca-Cola Cinnamon Marinated Pork Tenderloin
For a bubbly holiday twist on classic pork tenderloin, add Coca-Cola Cinnamon to your marinade. The result is a juicy cut of meat that’s as flavorful as it is fulfilling.
Prep: 4 hours 30 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 45 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 2-pack pork tenderloin, cleaned and trimmed of all fat and sinew
- 1 cup (8 oz.) Coca-Cola Cinnamon
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly-cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 bottle (18 oz.) Original Barbecue Sauce
- In small bowl, add Coca-Cola Cinnamon, garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, 1 tablespoon kosher salt and sriracha sauce; whisk to combine.
- Place pork tenderloins in gallon-sized freezer bag and pour mixture into bag. Seal and massage marinade all around tenderloins until well combined.
- Marinate for 4 hours, massaging and rotating bag every hour to ensure tenderloins are coated.
- Heat grill to 500°F.
- Remove pork from marinade and pat dry.
- Rub with canola oil and season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Grill on direct heat, turning and basting with barbecue sauce every 2-3 minutes, until well charred and glazed, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 135°F.