Buy nuts in bulk and store unused or uncooked nuts in an airtight container in the freezer for up to two months.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium-sized nonstick skillet, melt the butter and add the Worcestershire. Add the nuts, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the nuts are evenly coated.
- Transfer the nuts to the prepared baking sheet and roast for 8 to 10 minutes, shaking the baking sheet frequently to cook the nuts evenly. Transfer to several layer of paper towels to drain. Adjust seasoning as needed. Let cool, and store in an airtight container until ready to serve. If the nuts need to be crisped, place them on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for about 3 minutes, shaking the baking sheet once or twice.