Coco-Lime Yogurt Cake
Sweeten any get-together with this irresistible Bundt cake. Yogurt keeps the batter moist and creamy, complementing the rich, tropical flavors of coconut and lime. A drizzle of lime icing adds an impressive finishing touch to this crowd-pleaser.
Serves: 12Prep: 20 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut or vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 limes, juiced and zested, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease Bundt pan with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking powder. In a blender, blend together eggs, sugar, yogurt, juice and zest from 2 limes, vanilla and lime zest.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until combined. Add the coconut oil and shredded coconut; mix.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 45-50 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Prepare the glaze by combining powdered sugar with the juice of 1 lime. Drizzle over the cooled cake. Store leftovers in an airtight container.