Cocoa Banana Sherbet
Cocoa and banana combine in this sherbet to offer a taste of the islands. Close your eyes and drink in the vacation!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1½ cups water
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ripe medium-large bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Heat sugar and water in small saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Once cooled, combine all ingredients in food processor or blender, and purée until very smooth.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions for freezing.