Coconut Almond Fat Bomb
The flavors in this recipe are reminiscent of the famous candy bar. This fat bomb really tastes like the original!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 1 hour 45 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 oz. cocoa butter
- 2 oz. coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar
- 2 drops stevia glycerite
- 4 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 12 whole almonds
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp. coarsely chopped almonds
- In a small double boiler (bain-marie) over medium-low heat, melt cocoa butter slowly, stirring often. Add coconut cream, Swerve, stevia, and shredded coconut and mix well until incorporated. Remove from heat and keep stirring about 10 seconds.
- Let cool at room temperature until ganache mix solidifies. As soon as the ganache is solid enough to shape, form into 12 balls, place an almond in center of each ball, and wrap ganache mix around almonds. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until very firm.
- In a small double boiler over medium-low heat, melt chocolate chips. Dip each ganache ball into chocolate coating with a fork or long toothpick to evenly cover.
- Place chopped almonds on a medium plate and roll truffles through until lightly coated. Place coated truffles on a cookie sheet and refrigerate until hard and ready to eat.