Coconut-Almond Ice Cream
Even those who are not on a wheat- and dairy-free diet will love this ice cream! You can also add dairy-free carob chips (instead of chocolate chips) to this ice cream.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups coconut milk (full fat)
- ½ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. wheat-free vanilla extract
- ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. You might have to whisk to get the milk and honey to combine.
- Prepare following your ice cream maker instructions. Store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.