Coconut Almond Macaroons
Makes: 60Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large egg whites
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄3 cup agave nectar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 tsp. almond extract
- 3 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat egg whites and salt until stiff.
- In a second bowl, combine agave nectar, vanilla, and almond extract. Using a folding motion, combine agave mixture and coconut with egg whites.
- Place tablespoon-size portions of coconut batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until slightly golden brown.