Coconut Almond Marshmallow Squares
No need to gather round the campfire for this snack! This fun twist on traditional s’mores is baked in your oven and features the flavors of cinnamon, coconut and almonds.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 graham crackers (full-sized rectangles)
- 2 cups small marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter, cut up
- 3⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Simple Truth™ Sliced Raw Almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 15"x10"x1"baking sheet with foil. Grease foil and arrange crackers in single layer. Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter and brown sugar; cook over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, and stir in cinnamon and vanilla. Pour over graham crackers, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with almonds and coconut.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack. Remove by lifting edges of foil from sheet; break into squares.