Coconut Baked Chicken
Healthy, crispy, flavorful—you really can’t ask for more in a chicken dish!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a medium baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine panko, coconut, and salt in a wide, shallow bowl. Whisk the eggs in a separate wide bowl.
- Dip each piece of prepared chicken in the egg, then dip into coconut mixture. Press crumbs onto all sides of the chicken, and place in prepared baking pan.
- Pour melted butter over the breaded chicken. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.