Coconut Baked Shrimp
This crispy, sweet-savory shrimp just might be the perfect dish for your next party. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled, tails on
- 4 Tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick baking spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, coconut, garlic powder, and salt in a food processor and pulse until mixture is well combined. Pour into a shallow bowl.
- In a separate shallow bowl, whisk the egg.
- Dip each shrimp in the egg, then into the crumb mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Pour the melted butter over the shrimp. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until shrimp are pink and the coating is golden brown.