Coconut Banana Shake
The almond yogurt gives this shake a creamy texture. This recipe is best in summer when cherries are ripe. Frozen or dried cherries are great during the off season.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup almond-milk yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup frozen banana
- 1⁄4 cup young coconut meat
- 1 cup young coconut water
- 1⁄2 cup cherries, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cayenne
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, about 2 minutes.