Coconut Cacao Hazelnut Smoothie Bowl
This nutty and chocolaty bowl will hold you over and keep you smiling for the rest of the day!
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. shaved unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen medium banana
- 2 tsp. raw unsweetened cacao powder
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1⁄8 tsp. sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 5 hazelnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 medium banana, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. shaved chocolate
- Toast coconut in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently until flakes are golden brown. Set aside.
- Add milk, banana, cacao, maple syrup, and salt to blender with ice and blend until smooth. Add more ice if necessary to make mixture thick and icy.
- Pour mixture into a serving bowl and top with hazelnuts, sesame seeds, toasted coconut, sliced banana, and chocolate shavings.