Coconut Candied-Ginger Fruit Dip
Serve this flavorful dip with fresh fruit or pound cake. It’s great for a special brunch or afternoon tea.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 oz. whipping cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup toasted flaked coconut
- ¼ cup candied ginger, chopped
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat whipping cream until it makes soft peaks, about 2 minutes.
- Switch to the paddle attachment. Add the cream cheese, coconut cream, and honey. Mix on low to combine. Slowly increase speed to prevent splattering and beat to combine. Add coconut and ginger and mix on low to combine.
- Transfer to a serving dish and chill until ready to serve.