Coconut, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
This raw coconut soup with carrots and ginger is packed with vitamins!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 8 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 piece (1⁄4 inch) ginger, peeled
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup raw cashews
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
- 3 Tbsp. coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1⁄4 Tbsp. crushed red pepper
- In a food processor, process ginger, bell pepper, carrots, lime juice, cashes, mango, water, honey, coconut oil, and salt until smooth.
- Pour into a covered container; chill overnight. Pour into bowls; sprinkle with coconut. Drizzle coconut milk and sprinkle coconut flakes and crushed red pepper on top before serving.