Coconut Cranberry Bread
This coconut cranberry quick bread makes a great holiday gift.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup plus 3 Tbsp. coconut milk, divided
- 1⁄2 cup raw coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
- 2⁄3 cup sifted coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1⁄4 cup grated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, oil, 1⁄2 cup coconut milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Sift together coconut flour and baking powder. Combine wet and dry ingredients; stir in dried cranberries.
- Pour batter into a well-greased 9-inch loaf pan; bake for 1 hour.
- Make the icing by whisking the confectioners' sugar and remaining 3 tablespoons coconut milk together. This should be fairly thick, so only add as much coconut milk as needed. Spread over cooled loaf and sprinkle grated coconut on top.