Coconut Crusted Tofu Strips
You can enjoy this light, delicious tofu crusted in a crunchy coconut coating any night of the week!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (12 oz.) extra-firm tofu
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups finely shredded organic, unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- Cut the block of tofu in half, and cut each halved block into 6 equal strips.
- Place the pineapple juice and shredded coconut into 2 separate shallow dishes. Soak the tofu strips in the pineapple juice, and then roll each strip into the shredded coconut to coat completely.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and prepare a baking sheet with tinfoil and olive oil spray.
- Set the tofu strips on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until crispy. Flip and continue to bake until golden brown, between 8–12 additional minutes.
- Remove the tofu strips from the oven and sprinkle with the sea salt.