Eggnog can be served hot or cold. After cooking, this mixture can be chilled for 4 to 5 hours; beat well again before serving.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 5 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (14 oz.) cream of coconut
- 2 cans (14 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 3⁄4 cup white rum
- 1⁄4 cup bourbon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients except rum, bourbon, vanilla, and cinnamon in 3 1⁄2-quart slow cooker. Beat well with eggbeater. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours until hot.
- Beat again, then add rum, bourbon, vanilla. Stir well and sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve hot or cold.