Coconut Honey Bars
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1½ cup flaked dried coconut
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- ¼ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease an 8" square pan.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, sugar, coconut, vanilla, oats, and honey and stir until blended. Spread or press into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or just until golden. Let cool on a wire rack and cut into squares.