Save to My Recipes
Make your coconut macaroons fancy by dipping the bottoms in melted chocolate and then setting them on foil to cool and set up. You also can do the same using white chocolate.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutes
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup applesauce
- 10 oz. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Wet your fingers with water and form mixture into walnut-sized balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool, then peel cookies off the parchment paper.