Coconut Oil-Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Coconut oil and balsamic vinegar add a little zing to Brussels sprouts. Try serving with mashed cauliflower and chicken or fish.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- ½ tsp. all-natural sea salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a baking sheet. Place sprouts on prepared baking sheet.
- Toss Brussels sprouts evenly with oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Roast sprouts for 10 minutes. Turn and roast for another 10 minutes, or until lightly browned and easily pierced with a fork. Remove from oven and serve.