This simple recipe is a delicious and clean version of the delectable coconut shrimp we all know and love . . . and since you made it, you know whatʼs in it! Serve this with a side of rice and drizzle with mango chutney.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tail removed
- In 2 shallow bowls, set up a dipping station with almond milk in one and coconut flakes in the other.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Submerge shrimp in almond milk. Take shrimp, 1 at a time, out of almond milk and roll in coconut flakes to cover.
- Place shrimp in skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip shrimp and continue cooking until shrimp are cooked through and coconut flakes are golden brown, another 2–3 minutes.