You will feel as if you’re eating apple pie when you eat these, and your house will smell like Thanksgiving dinner.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 medium Pink Lady apples
- 1 cup desiccated, toasted coconut flakes
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice the tops off the apples and reserve. Remove the cores to within ½" of the bottom of each apple.
- Place the apples in a medium baking dish.
- Fill each apple with coconut flakes and 1 tablespoon butter; sprinkle with cinnamon. Cover with reserved tops.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes. Apples are done when they are completely soft and brown on top.