Coconut Sugar Candied Pecans
Candied nuts are the easiest candies to make. This recipe uses coconut oil, egg whites, and coconut sugar to create the most tantalizing caramelized coating!
Serves: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 extra-large egg white
- 1 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 3 cups pecans
- 3⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg white and oil until soft peaks form.
- Add pecans to the egg whites and coat well. Add coconut sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Continue stirring until nuts are well coated.
- Spread nuts in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool before serving.