Coconut Sugar Candied Pecans
Save to My Recipes
Candied nuts are the easiest candies to make. This recipe uses coconut oil, egg whites, and coconut sugar to create the most tantalizing caramelized coating!
Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutes
- 1 extra-large egg white
- 1 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 3 cups pecans
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg white and oil until soft peaks form.
- Add pecans to the egg whites and coat well. Add coconut sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Continue stirring until nuts are well coated.
- Spread nuts in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool before serving.