Coconut Whipped Cream
Don’t cut corners with this recipe. Making sure the coconut milk is fully chilled before whipping can make the difference between ending up with whipped cream or a sloppy mess.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 day 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) full fat coconut milk
- 3 tsp. powdered erythritol
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Refrigerate can of coconut milk for 24 hours.
- Place a small mixing bowl and beaters into freezer for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the can of coconut milk from the refrigerator, making sure not to shake or tip it. Open can and use a spoon to scoop out the coconut cream that has risen to the top. Put coconut cream in chilled bowl.
- Beat the coconut cream with a handheld beater until peaks begin to form, about 3 minutes.
- Add in powdered erythritol and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Serve immediately.