A lot of commercial yogurts are full of sugar and artificial ingredients that almost completely negate any health benefits you’d get from them. It’s easy to make your own yogurt at home with only two ingredients.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 day 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (13.5 oz. each) full fat coconut milk
- 2 probiotic capsules
- Pour coconut milk into a blender. Open probiotic capsules and dump contents into blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 4 separate sealable oven-safe containers. Seal containers and place on a baking sheet.
- Put baking sheet with containers in the oven and turn oven light on. Keep the oven door closed and leave containers in the oven for 24 hours.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.