Coffee Pumpkin Bread with Coffee Icing
This pumpkin bread gets topped with a deliciously sweet coffee icing…so good!
Serves: 16Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutes
- 1 package (14 oz.) pumpkin quick bread mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups brewed double-strength Maxwell House Coffee, any variety, cooled and divided
- 1 package (4 oz.) Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Prepare bread batter as directed on package, substituting 1 cup coffee for the water. Stir in chocolate.
- Bake bread as directed on package. Remove from pan; cool completely.
- Beat sugar, remaining coffee and butter in large bowl with mixer until blended. Spread onto bread.