Coffee Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Drizzle
Coffee marinade and a bold cayenne drizzle combine to make this tasty pork dish a sensational savory selection for your table!
Serves: 6Prep: 1 dayCook: 30 minutesTotal: 1 day 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup Kroger® Instant Coffee Powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cayenne pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Mix coffee powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. Rub spice mixture over the entire pork tenderloin, then wrap the tenderloin with plastic wrap. Allow the pork to marinate overnight.
- When ready, preheat oven to 350°F. Unwrap tenderloin and place on baking sheet. Drizzle tenderloin with 1 tablespoon olive oil then roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature is 145°F. Chill pork tenderloin.
- Next, slice pork tenderloin into ½” slices.
- Prior to serving, lay pork tenderloin slices on a large serving platter. Add crumbled blue cheese. Mix 1 tablespoon oil with cayenne pepper and drizzle on top of pork slices. Serve chilled.