Cold Asparagus Salad with Garlic
This dish tastes excellent refrigerated and served the next day with a beef stir-fry and rice.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 7 minutesTotal: 12 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed and sliced on the diagonal into 1 1⁄2-inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. black rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1⁄8 tsp. sesame oil
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the asparagus for 5 minutes, then plunge into cold water. Drain well.
- In a medium bowl, mix garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Toss with the asparagus and serve.