Coleslaw for a Crowd
The exact amount of dressing needed will depend on the size of the cabbage and how finely it is shredded. Asian rice vinegar can be used in place of the apple cider vinegar if desired.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 9 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 large carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄4 tsp. hot sauce
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, and hot sauce. Pour the dressing into a large bowl.
- Add the vegetables to the dressing, tossing again to mix thoroughly. Refrigerate the coleslaw in a sealed container until ready to serve.