Collard Tomato Juice
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 kale leaf
- 1 collard leaf
- 1 celery stalk, with leaves
- 1 carrot, trimmed
- ½ red pepper, seeded
- 1 large tomato
- ½ cup arugula
- ¼ cup parsley
- Process the kale and collard leaves through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Add the celery, followed by the carrot and the red pepper.
- Add the tomato, the arugula, and the parsley.
- Mix the juice to combine the ingredients and serve over ice.