This holds up well for a big group. Use the shredding blade of the food processor on the vegetables to make this very quickly.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ red cabbage, tough outer leaves removed
- 1 medium head napa cabbage, tough outer leaves removed
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 12 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 medium apple, cored and julienned
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ tsp. ground black pepper
- Shred the cabbages in batches, using the food processor. Place in a large, chilled bowl. Toss in the rest of the vegetables and apple.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, caraway seeds, salt, and pepper.