Colorful Penne Toss
Pasta salads are easy to make and versatile. Prep the ingredients ahead of time, then toss just before serving for a quick midweek supper.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. penne pasta, cooked
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 8 oz. feta cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. pitted, chopped black olives
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Add cooked pasta and toss well. Add spinach and toss again. Add feta cubes, shredded Parmesan, tomatoes, and olives and toss well.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.